What is ChristLife? ChristLife is a program that invites people to personally encounter Jesus Christ, be transformed into His missionary disciples and learn to how to share the good news of Jesus’ death and resurrection.
Why is The Church of the Incarnation doing ChristLife? For others to encounter the love of God the Father, enter into or renew a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, be empowered by the Holy Spirit to live as God’s children, grow in that relationship and help others do the same.
The Incarnation ChristLife Program* is made up of two courses:
- Following Christ: A seven-week journey that explores and encourages Catholic discipleship.
- Sharing Christ: A seven-week mission that trains Catholics to share Jesus Christ with others and invite them to be part of the Church.
- Incarnation is using the Alpha program instead of ChristLife’s Discovering Christ (DC).
Each weekly session includes worship, a video teaching, and small group discussion.
Registration for all ChristLife Courses:
The next Following Christ (FC) course will be in the Fall of 2021 (Wednesdays, 7-9 pm September 22 – November 3rd, 2021). Note: It is desirable that you have already attended Discovering Christ, Alpha or a similar program before registering. More information about the Following Christ Course and registration links can be found here.
The next Sharing Christ (SC) will be in the Fall of 2021 (Thursdays, 7-9 pm, September 30 – November 6, 2021). Note: It is desirable that you have already attended Following Christ, made a Cursillo or attended a similar program before registering. More information about the Sharing Christ Course and registration links can be found here.
Did you know that?
- Fewer than four in 10 Catholics attend church in any given week.
- Catholic attendance at Mass is down six percentage points over the past decade.