What is ChristLife? ChristLife is a program that invites people to personally encounter Jesus Christ, be transformed into His missionary disciples and learn to how to share the good news of Jesus’ death and resurrection.
Why is The Church of the Incarnation doing ChristLife? For others to encounter the love of God the Father, enter into or renew a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, be empowered by the Holy Spirit to live as God’s children, grow in that relationship and help others do the same.
The Incarnation ChristLife Program* is made up of three courses:
- DiscoveringChrist: A seven-week experience where anyone and everyone, from the baptized in the pews to the unbaptized, is invited to hear the Good News and personally encounter Jesus Christ.
- Following Christ: A seven-week journey that explores and encourages Catholic discipleship.
- Sharing Christ: A seven-week mission that trains Catholics to share Jesus Christ with others and invite them to be part of the Church.
Each weekly session includes worship, a video teaching, and small group discussion. Each Discovering Christ session begins with a full meal.
Registration for all ChristLife Courses:
The next Discovering Christ (DC) course will be in the Fall of 2021 (Tuesdays, 6:30-8:30 pm September 28 – November 9th, 2021). More information about the Discovering Christ Course and registration links can be found here.
The next Following Christ (FC) course will be in the Winter of 2022. Note: It is desirable that you have already attended Discovering Christ, Alpha, or a similar program before registering. More information about the Following Christ Course and registration links can be found here.
The next Sharing Christ (SC) will be in 2022 Note: It is desirable that you have already attended Following Christ, made a Cursillo, or attended a similar program before registering. More information about the Sharing Christ Course and registration links can be found here.
Did you know that?
- Fewer than four in 10 Catholics attend church in any given week.
- Catholic attendance at Mass is down six percentage points over the past decade.