- The meal is a time to welcome guests with hospitality, foster relationships, and grow in friendship with one another.
- The prayer time consists of singing together a couple of songs that offer the time to the Lord and help everyone become comfortable praying together.
- The video sessions proclaim, with beauty and simplicity, the core Gospel message and invite participants to make a personal response to Jesus Christ.
- The small groups are a place for people to freely share what they think and feel about the topic discussed in the teaching.
“Discovering Christ has touched hundreds of lives at St. Martin de Porres since we began the series in 2010, and as a result it has impacted the life of our entire parish. It’s been a springboard for a renewed faith for people in the pews, as well as for many who have been away from the Catholic Church for years.”
– Msgr. James Sullivan, St. Martin de Porres, Poughkeepsie, NY
Our next Discovering Christ course will run on Tuesdays starting September 28, 2021. A registration link can be found here.