What is a Discipleship Quad?
A Discipleship Quad is a group (men’s or women’s) of four people who journey together as disciples through weekly gatherings of
- Ongoing conversion
This 12-month (44 meetings) path of accompaniment fosters growth through prayer, accountability, and authentic relationships. Men’s and Women’s groups are separate.
The Discipleship Quad Process is a means of spiritual accompaniment, not a Bible study.
A sample quad lesson can be downloaded here. Lesson materials are available without cost to either the church or the participants.
Who can join a Discipleship Quad?
A Discipleship Quad is for any person who desires to grow in faith as a Catholic and will carry out all the components of the Discipleship Quad Commitment. These components are:
- Complete all assignments/readings on a weekly basis, prior to my Discipleship Quad, in order to fully contribute
- Meet weekly with my fellow Discipleship Quad members for approximately one and one-half hours to share life and dialogue over the content of the assignments. Note: A Quad “year” is 44 meetings. Time off can be taken for holidays, vacations, etc.
- Offer myself fully to the Lord with the anticipation that I am entering a time of accelerated transformation during this discipleship period.
- Contribute to a climate of honesty, trust, and personal vulnerability in a spirit of mutual up-building.
- Give serious consideration to continuing the discipling chain by committing myself to invest in three other people and participate in another Discipleship Quad following the completion of this one.
A Quad can be made up of people at any level of spiritual maturity, from long-time, committed Catholics to those who are just beginning their spiritual journey with Jesus.
In addition to growing as disciples, Quad members should desire to be formed as disciple-makers.
To join Quads, please click this link and complete the registration form.