We have several ongoing and one-time faith formation and educational opportunities for adults.
Feed Your Soul Gospel Reflections
The truth is — the next meal or purchase or thing isn’t going to solve the problems that keep you up at night. So maybe it’s time to switch your focus. Maybe it’s time to start feeding your soul instead…
Introducing: Feed Your Soul Gospel Reflection Program from Matthew Kelly and Allen Hunt.
When you sign up, you’ll receive more than just a weekly email. You’ll receive:
- Relatable wisdom from Matthew Kelly and Allen Hunt
- Soul food that will finally satisfy your desire for something deeper
- A fresh, new perspective on the Gospels
- Preparation for Sunday Mass unlike any you’ve ever had
- The chance to say goodbye to the spiritual hunger that’s been plaguing you
Let’s eat! (Click here to sign up!)
LOOKING FOR HIM?
Alpha: A program that invites people to personally encounter Jesus Christ and be transformed into His missionary disciples. The Alpha format provides an informal way to explore your feelings about life, God, and religion. It consists of a meal (not included during quarantine), a short video talk, and a small group conversation. It is 11 weeks long and includes a weekend retreat.
ChristLife: The two ChristLife courses below expand the Alpha experience above.
- Following Christ: A seven-week journey that explores and encourages Catholic discipleship. It includes a 1-day retreat.
- Sharing Christ: A seven-week mission that trains Catholics to share Jesus Christ with others and invite them to be part of the Church. It includes a 1-day retreat.
CURSILLO – A CATHOLIC RETREAT: Cursillo is alive and well at Incarnation. Men’s and women’s spiritual retreats are held regularly, after which participants form small groups. For information visit valleycursillo.com.
JUSTICE & CHARITY FAITH FORMATION OPPORTUNITIES: see our Justice & Charity link, the Sunday bulletin, or contact our Justice & Charity Minister Sheila Herlihy at the parish office.