What is ChristLife? ChristLife is a program that invites people to personally encounter Jesus Christ and be transformed into His missionary disciples.
Why is The Church of the Incarnation doing ChristLife? For others to encounter the love of God the Father, enter into or renew a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, be empowered by the Holy Spirit to live as God’s children, grow in that relationship and help others do the same.
The Incarnation ChristLife Program* is made up of two courses:
- Following Christ: A seven-week journey that explores and encourages Catholic discipleship.
- Sharing Christ: A seven-week mission that trains Catholics to share Jesus Christ with others and invite them to be part of the Church.
- Incarnation is using the Alpha program instead of ChristLife’s Discovering Christ (DC).
Each weekly session includes a prayer time, a video teaching, and small group discussion.
Registration for all ChristLife Courses:
Courses will be scheduled as needed. WE WANT TO YOU TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN CHRISTLIFE, Use one of the links below for the course you are interested in and tell us what your schedule needs are. We need a minimum of 6-8 people to make up a course. As soon as we have that number (with similar schedule needs), we will have the course.
Following Christ (FC) click here to register. Note: It is desirable that you already attended Discovering Christ, Alpha or a similar program before attending.
Sharing Christ (SC) click here to register. Note: It is desirable that you already attended Following Christ, made a Cursillo or a similar program before attending.
Did you know that?
- Fewer than four in 10 Catholics attend church in any given week.
- Catholic attendance at Mass is down six percentage points over the past decade.