If you are unable to register for Mass because capacity has been met, please come anyway at the time you wish to participate! We have overflow seating in the Parish Hall. The Parish Hall is live streamed, and you will be able to participate in Holy Communion.
Until social distancing restrictions are eased, we can accommodate more people this way.
If you have any questions, please call the office (434) 973-4381 or Vonne Hillman (434) 465-2668
Bishop Knestout’s dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass is still in effect for ALL Catholics.
What to expect when you return to public Mass:
- Do not sign up or attend Mass if you or anyone in your household answers “yes” to any of the following questions:
- Have you or anyone in your household had a fever in the past two (2) weeks?
- Do you or anyone in your household have a new cough or new shortness of breath?
- In the past two (2) weeks, have you been exposed–less than six (6) feet for greater than 15 minutes–to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 without wearing the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention?
- Face coverings are required for anyone age 5 or older.
- Maintain social distance (6 feet) at all times.
- Follow all instructions given by our ushers/greeters.